How to solve scanning problems with HP Officejet 7720?
We are here to help you resolve the scanner problem and answer the question of how to solve scanning problems with HP Officejet 7720. With simple steps followed accurately, the HP Officejet 7720 scanner will be back online and function normally. Contact us for assistance to resolve the issue with the HP Officejet 7720 printer.
Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor
When there are printing and scanning issues, they can be resolved using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It is a troubleshooting driver devised by HP to enhance the troubleshooting process of HP users. Download, install and run the software to complete the process of troubleshooting the scanning problem with the HP Officejet 7720 printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet 7720 printer and the device it is connected to.
- Move over to the Windows device and open a preferred browser.
- Enter the details of the HP Support website to gain access to the driver.
- On the Home Page, choose Diagnostics from the main menu tab.
- On this page, locate the option to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- For easy identification, it will be highlighted in bright green.
- Click the download option and the file will be found in the designated download folder.
Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Proceed to complete the installation of the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- The driver will allow users to identify the area of issue and provide solutions.
- Complete the installation and run the application to resolve the scanner issue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the driver.
- Allow the HP Print and Scan Doctor to complete the diagnosis of the scanner and driver.
- Once the changes have been made, take a test scan to ensure all the issues have been resolved.
As a final step, restart the HP Officejet 7720 printer
- While the printer is powered up, remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- Then, remove the cord from the power supply and allow it to be turned off for a few minutes.
- Allow the HP Officejet 7720 printer to remain idle and connect it back to the power supply.
These steps should completely resolve the scanning problem with the HP Officejet 7720 printer. If there are further issues with the printer, contact us for assistance.