HP Smart Tank Plus 650
Getting top-quality prints becomes an easy process with HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer. The printer is one of the perfect options of print, copy, fax, and scan. However, to enjoy using this printer with its full features, set up the printer properly. On this web page, you will get the complete instructions for HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer setup.
It includes instructions for driver download & setup and network setup. Along with this, you will get the procedure for printer troubleshooting. With the troubleshooting steps given here, you can solve certain Smart Tank Plus 650 printer problems.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Setup and Installation
The general steps to set up the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer are
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Unboxing
- Open the package of HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer.
- Take the HP printer and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Tear off the HP printer packing materials.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Move on to the HP Smart Tank ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Take out the tapes and coverings from the ink cartridges.
- Feed the ink cartridge slots with suitable ink cartridges.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Paper Loading
- Access the printer paper tray and open it.
- Fill the printer paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Close the printer paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Smart tank 650 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Driver?
The steps for downloading HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver are:
- Turn ON the desired computer.
- Get a compatible printer driver for your computer.
- Download the HP 651 driver on the computer.
How to Install Smart Tank Plus 650 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The step-by-step procedure for HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver setup on Windows is:
- Open the device folder where you downloaded the HP 650 driver file.
- Now, open the driver file in the same folder.
- Move on with the driver installation steps given on the screen.
- Choose the desired network setup method when the device screen prompts.
- Finish the setup process of the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver.
The general steps for HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver setup on Mac are:
- Search for suitable printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/ST650.
- Go to the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver file on the Mac device folder.
- Extract the HP 650 driver file on the Mac computer.
- Follow the wizard instructions to proceed with the driver installation.
- Complete the driver installation and print a test file.
How To Setup Smart Tank Plus 650 Driver Using CD?
The step-by-step instructions for setting up HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver via CD is:
- Switch ON the device and confirm that it is faultless.
- Take the HP Smart Tank 650 driver setup CD and ensure that it is perfect.
- Open the device CD tray and place properly the CD on the tray.
- Close the computer CD tray; your driver CD begins working on the device.
- Install HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver and take a print as a sample.
How to Connect the HP 650 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The general instructions for HP Smart Tank Plus 650 wireless setup are:
- Check and confirm that the computer the device has internet.
- Activate the HP 650 printer and tap the Setup menu.
- Touch the network setup option and select- wireless setup wizard.
- Tap your wireless connection name and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Provide the passcode of the wireless network and complete the Wi-Fi setup process.
How to Connect HP ST 650 Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
The steps for making a USB cable connection between the printer and device are:
- Activate the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer and computer.
- Take an active USB cord and then connect its one end to the computer.
- Now, connect the USB cable’s other end to the printer USB port.
- Save HP Smart Tank Plus 650 software on your device.
- Install HP Smart Tank Plus 650 software on your device.
- Add your Smart Tank Plus 650 printer to the device using the on-screen instructions.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Paper jams
Here are the instructions for fixing HP Smart Tank Plus 650 paper jam issue:
- Deactivate the HP 650 printer and access its paper tray.
- Check the paper tray and ensure that it is undamaged.
- Then, ensure that the set of papers in the tray are faultless.
- After that, keep the sheets again on the printer tray.
- ON the HP 650 printer and take a test print.
If you experience the same issue with this printer, print a test file.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Offline
The general steps for converting the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer offline to online are:
- Firstly, reboot your HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer and device.
- Switch off the wireless router and wait for a few seconds.
- Then, switch ON the wireless router and check the Smart Tank printer to ensure it is in online mode.
- If the HP 650 printer is still in offline mode, go to the computer control panel.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the HP Smart Tank 650 printer name and select- Use Printer Online.
Call our customer care team if you need any additional details.
HP Smart Tank Plus 650 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
If your Smart Tank Plus 650 printer fails to deliver black or color ink prints, then use the listed below steps:
- Uninstall the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 printer from the operating system.
- Remove the HP Smart Tank Plus 650 driver from your Mac/Windows device.
- Find the compatible Smart Tank Plus 650 driver and save it on your computer.
- Install the driver on your device with the procedure given on the wizard.
- Make sure that the inks in printer ink cartridges are having an accurate level.
- Lastly, go to the Smart Tank printer print head and clean it.
If you are having any confusion about the above procedure, call our tech support team.