HP Smart Tank Plus 578
The input tray of the Smart Tank Plus 578 printer handles 100 sheets, 30 cards, and 10 envelopes. Its output tray has the capacity to manage 30 sheets. The printer is suitable for borderless printing and has an Automatic document feeder feature. It has four print cartridges- 1 tri-color and 1 black. The HP Smart Tank Plus 578 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. Its print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi and supports 1000 pages as a duty cycle for a month. When it comes to scanning, it uses Contact Image Sensor technology. It has a scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Setup and Installation
The general steps to set up the HP Smart Tank Plus 578 printer are
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Unboxing
- Open the Smart Tank printer box and take the printer out.
- Keep the Smart Tank printer close to the wall outlet.
- Remove the coverings from the Smart tank printer’s inner and outer sections.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Remove the packing covers from the ink cartridges.
- Open the HP Smart Tank Plus 578 ink cartridge slots.
- Load the ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Paper Loading
- Open the HP Smart Tank Plus 578 paper tray.
- Place a bunch of compatible papers into the paper tray.
- Align the papers in the tray and close the tray.
- Install the Printer driver software to complete the HP Smart tank 578 setup.
How to Download Compatible HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Driver?
- Turn ON the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check the OS version of your computer.
- Search for a compatible version driver setup file and download it on the device.
How to Install Smart Tank Plus 578 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The procedure to set up HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver on Windows device is:
- Get the compatible driver version on the computer.
- After that, run the driver file on the Windows computer.
- Continue with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Choose a method to connect the printer and computer.
- Complete HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver setup.
The procedure to install HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver on Mac OS is:
- Search for the compatible printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/setup 578.
- Go to the folder where the HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver file is.
- Then, run the same driver file on the folder.
- Carry on with the driver setup process using the on-screen instructions.
- Install the printer driver and take a sample print.
How To Setup Smart Tank Plus 578 Driver Using CD?The instructions for HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver setup using CD are:
- Turn ON the computer and ensure that it does not have any issue.
- Check the driver CD and ensure that it is perfect.
- Open the CD tray and place the CD on it.
- Close the CD tray; the Cd starts loading on the computer.
- Install the CD on the device and print a sample file.
How to Connect the HP 578 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The procedure for setting up a wireless network on HP 578 printer is:
- Ensure that the computer has a safe wireless network.
- Power up the HP 578 printer and choose the Setup option.
- Select the network menu and touch the wireless setup menu.
- Choose your device’s Wi-Fi name and continue.
- Enter the network passcode and finish the process.
How to Connect HP 578 Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
The procedure to connect the HP 578 printer to the device with a USB cable is:
- Power up the computer and HP Smart Tank Plus 578 printer.
- Then, get a stable USB cord and connect it to the printer.
- Connect another end of the cord to the computer.
- Download the suitable printer software on the computer.
- Install the suitable printer software on the computer.
- Add your Smart Tank 578 printer to the computer with the wizard steps.
- Finally, take a test print to confirm proper USB setup.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Paper jamsThe procedure to solve HP Smart Tank Plus 578 paper jam problem is:
- Firstly, Turn Off the HP printer and open its paper tray.
- Check the tray and ensure everything is perfect.
- Then, ensure that the sheets are proper in the printer tray.
- Keep suitable sheets on the paper tray with proper alignment.
- ON the printer and try printing a sample file.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Offline
Here are the instructions to solve HP Smart Tank Plus 578 offline issue:
- Reboot the computer and HP Smart Tank Plus 578 printer.
- Deactivate the wireless router and activate it after some time.
- Now, your Smart Tank printer will become online.
- Still, if the printer is offline, access the Devices and Printers section on the computer.
- Choose your Smart Tank Plus 578 printer and right-click on it.
- Select the Use Printer Online option.
Contact our team for more guidance on this printer issue.
HP Smart Tank Plus 578 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
The instructions for solving HP Smart Tank Plus 578 problem are:
- Remove the Smart Tank Plus 578 printer from the computer.
- Then, delete the HP Smart Tank Plus 578 driver from your operating system.
- Access the HP 578 driver file and extract it on the device.
- Install the Smart Tank 578 driver with the procedure given on the wizard.
- Take out the ink cartridges and make sure that the ink levels are perfect.
- Access the HP 578 printer print head and clean it.
Call our customer care experts if still the problem occurs.