HP Officejet Pro 9015
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 is the best all-in-one printer, that is perfectly designed to be efficient. It is an OfficeJet Pro printer that can manage heavy printers yet deliver in quality. To begin using the features of the printer, all that needs to be done is to complete the setup. For this, we have devised a few simple steps below to guide you in the process.
The first-time HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer setup, download and installation of driver and complete the network setup with the instructions. If at any point assistance is required, go ahead and give us a call for guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Setup and Installation
Follow the basic steps to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup.
- With the box on a flat surface, open it up.
- Use a sharp object to cut through.
- Remove the HP Officejet Pro 9015 from it.
- Now, place it on a safe surface.
- Get rid of all protective material from the printer.
Printer Cartridge Setup
- Remove the ink cartridge from the box.
- Unwrap them with caution.
- Then, the cartridges should be inserted into the slots.
- Wait to hear a click sound, then close it back.
- Close the access door back.
- Draw out the paper feeding tray in the printer.
- Take a ream of fresh sheet of paper of high quality.
- Place it on the feeding tray with caution.
- Ensure that it is aligned well.
With this, the first part of the set-up is complete.
How to Download HP Officejet Pro 9015 Driver?
Follow the steps below to help you in the process of downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver.
- Power up the device, either Windows or Mac.
- Then, proceed to open the secured web browser.
- Here, key in the HP Support website info.
- On the home page, choose Drivers and Software.
- Choose the product type – printer.
- Enter other details as prompted such as printer model and OS.
- The details are HP Officejet Pro 9015 and Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Click download, a list of drivers will appear on the screen.
How to Install OJ Pro 9015 Driver on Windows and Mac?
Here are the steps that are to be followed to complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 download on Windows.
- Locate the downloaded driver files in the download bar or the folder.
- For a Windows OS, the file will have a .exe extension.
- Run the file to begin the installation.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Give access and permission wherever needed.
- The final step will be to connect to a wireless connection.
Complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver using the below steps
- Move over to the download folder and look for a file with a .dmg extension.
- Double-click the file to begin the installation.
- Complete the process by proceeding with the installation.
- Follow the instructions giving access and permissions.
- Before clicking Finish, connect the HP Officejet Pro 9015 to a network connection.
How To Setup OJ Pro 9015 Driver Using CD?
Follow the instructions below to complete the set-up of the HP Officejet Pro 9015 using a CD
- Turn on the Windows or the Mac device.
- Then, draw out the CD tray and place the installation CD in place.
- Following this, open the driver and proceed to follow instructions.
- Ensure that access and permissions are given wherever needed.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation.
How to Connect the HP Ojpro 9015 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
Complete the process of connecting the printer and the driver wirelessly.
- With the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer powered up proceed further.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection.
- Move over to the printer’s display and select the HP Officejet Pro 9015 option.
- Then, select the wireless wizard setup.
- Following this, a list of available networks will appear.
- Choose the desired network to connect.
- Enter the wireless credentials and wait for a few seconds.
- The connection will be established in less than a minute.
How to Connect HP Officejet pro 9015 Using a USB Cable?
Follow the steps to complete connecting the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer using a USB cable.
- With the printer powered up, proceed with connecting the USB.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9015 and the device should be connected.
- Ensure that the USB is functioning without any damage.
- For the printer to have access to a connection first the device should be connected.
- After the download and the installation of the driver, the final step is to connect to a network.
- Proceed with the installation and at the end choose the USB option.
- Reconnect the printer and the device.
With this, the connection between the device and the HP Officejet Pro 9015 is complete.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Paper jams
- If the HP Officejet Pro 9015 display indicates there is a paper jam, follow these steps.
- The key is to locate the jam.
- Open the paper feeding tray and the access door.
- Locate the jammed paper and pull it out.
- Ensure there are no bits of paper left behind.
- Close the feeding tray and the access door.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer will begin to function automatically.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Offline
- Begin the process by restarting the HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Do the same with the router, disconnect it, and connect it again.
- Restart the device and then complete the other steps.
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver is updated.
- If not get it updated. Do the same for the device as well.
- If the issue prevails, uninstall the driver and connect it back again.
- The issue should no longer prevail.
If the issue does continue, contact us for further assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
- Disconnect the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer from the device.
- Uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver.
- Restart the printer.
- Reinstall the driver on the device. Follow the instructions.
- Complete a few physical checks like the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the printer head is clean.
If the printer continues to endure issues, contact our team to provide assistance.