HP Officejet Pro 9010e
Set up the HP Officejet Pro 9010e to begin using its all-in-one features of printing, copy, scan and fax. This printer is perfectly suited for the office that will assist in the process of making tasks efficient at the office. To begin using its outstanding features complete the set up of the HP Officejet Pro 9010e, driver download and installation and connect the HP Officejet Pro 9010e to a wireless network. If assistance is needed to complete the set-up process, contact our team of experts to provide professional guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Setup and Installation
Follow the basic steps to complete the setup of the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer for the first-time.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Unboxing
- Open the printer box and remove the HP Officejet Pro 9010e.
- Place it on a safe and flat surface.
- Ensure that all the protective material is removed.
- Place the printer near the router and the device.
- Then connect the printer to a power supply with the power cord.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Cartridge Setup
- Remove the cartridge from the printer box.
- Unpack it carefully and insert it into the slot.
- Wait to hear a click sound.
- Close the access door back.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Paper Loading
- With the cartridge set in, pull out the paper feeding tray.
- Load the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer with a fresh ream of paper.
- Ensure the paper is aligned properly for the best outputs.
- Then close the paper tray back.
- Proceed to the next step of completing the HP Officejet Pro 9010e driver installation.
How to Download Compatible HP Officejet Pro 9010e Driver?
- After the setup is complete, power up the device and opens a secured web browser.
- Ensure there is a stable wireless connection.
- With this, proceed to key in the HP website details.
- Enter details of the printer such as the model – HP Officejet Pro 9010e.
- From the drop-down menu choose the OS – Windows or Mac.
- From the list of drivers that appear, download it.
How to Install OJ Pro 9010e Driver on Windows and Mac?
Here are the steps to be followed to complete the installation on a windows device.
- Power up the windows device. Make a note of the OS version.
- Then, locate the downloaded file from the download folder.
- To identity the file, it will have a .exe extension.
- Following this, run the file to complete the installation process.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Give access and permissions wherever needed.
- Now, click on Finish after connecting the printer to a wireless network.
Follow the steps for the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 9010e driver on a Mac.
- After downloading the driver for mac, proceed to install it.
- Open the download folder on the device.
- Begin installing by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the installation by giving access and permission when needed.
- As a final step, connect the printer to a wireless network and then click Finish.
How To Setup OJ Pro 9010e Driver Using CD?
- Power up the Mac or the Windows device.
- Open the CD tray and insert the CD onto the tray.
- Open the CD in the driver and proceed to install it.
- Follow all the instructions as prompted by the installation wizard.
- In a few minutes, the installation will be completed.
How to Connect the HP Ojpro 9010e Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
- Begin the first step by assuring that there is an active wireless connection.
- Move over to the printer screen and click the network settings option.
- The wireless setup wizard will appear.
- A list of the available networks will be displayed.
- Choose the desired network and enter the details of the Wifi.
- Give it a few seconds and the connection will be complete.
How to Connect HP Officejet pro 9010e Using a USB Cable?
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer and the device.
- Connect the printer and the computer using a USB cable.
- Make sure that the cables are connected accurately.
- Following this, endure that the device is connected to the active network connection.
- As the final step of the installation, choose the USB option to connect.
- The connection will be completed almost immediately.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Paper jams
- Look at the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer’s display for an alert.
- Open the paper feeding tray.
- Locate where the paper has been jammed.
- Pull out the paper so that it doesn’t tear.
- Make sure there are no bits of paper left behind.
- Replace the sheets of paper with better quality.
- This will assist in avoiding the issue of a paper jam again.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Offline
- Begin the first step by restarting the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer.
- Then, do the same for the device and the wifi router.
- Check the printer driver. Check if it needs to be updated.
- Complete a check for the device as well. Update it if needed.
- Restart the printer again and check if the issue is resolved.
- Complete a quick check. If not, reboot the printer.
- Yank out the power cord from the power supply.
- Proceed to do the same with the printer.
- Connect it back after a few seconds.
- If the problem continues to persist, contact our team for assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
- Ensure that there is sufficient ink in the cartridges.
- Check if there is any damage caused to the HP Officejet Pro 9010e cartridge.
- Replace if needed and proceed to the next steps.
- Update the HP Officejet Pro 9010e driver and the device software.
- Restart the printer and complete another quick check.
If the HP Officejet Pro 9010e continues to have issues, contact our team of professionals who can offer you guidance for the setup, installation and network connection.