HP Officejet Pro 8710
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup and Installation
The general steps to set up the HP OJ Pro 8710 printer are
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Unboxing
- Get the new printer package and keep it safe.
- Then, open the package and take the OJ Pro printer.
- Place the printer on a smooth surface and remove its outer coverings.
- Now, remove the inner packaging from the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the OJ Pro 6967 printer cartridge slots.
- Get the new ink cartridges and open the coverings.
- Check the ink cartridges to have the proper ink level.
- Load the ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Paper Loading
- Open the printer paper tray and ensure that everything is proper.
- Then, take a bunch of suitable papers.
- Check and confirm that the paper does not have any problem.
- Keep the papers in the input paper tray in a proper alignment.
- Continue with the software install to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver?
The general procedure to download HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver on Windows/Mac OS is:
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer.
- Check the OS version and find a suitable printer driver for it.
- When you find the printer driver, download it on the device.
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the driver and ensure everything is set.
How to Install OJ Pro 8710 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The general steps to install the OJ Pro 8710 driver on Windows OS are:
- Search for suitable printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/oj8710.
- Download the printer driver compatible with your Windows OS.
- Then, access the folder where you downloaded the driver file.
- Run the file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Choose one method to connect the OJ Pro printer and computer.
- Proceed and complete driver installation steps.
The basic instructions for HP 8710 driver installation on OS (Mac) are:
- Get the compatible driver file and save it on the Mac OS.
- Extract the HP Ojpro 8710 driver file on the Mac operating system.
- Proceed with the procedure on the wizard until the connection modes appear.
- Select one connection mode as per your preference.
- Continue and complete the process.
How To Setup OJ Pro 8710 Driver Using CD?
The instructions for Officejet Pro 8710 driver setup using CD are:
- Move on to the computer and power it up.
- Access the CD tray and confirm that it does not have any issue.
- Then, take the new CD from the package properly.
- Check the CD to ensure it is faultless.
- Place the CD on the tray and load it on the device.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and install the OJ Pro 8710 driver.
How to Connect the HP 8710 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The procedure for connecting the computer and 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 via Wi-Fi network is:
- Access the HP OJ pro printer and power it up.
- Choose the Setup menu and go for the network setup menu.
- Now, select the wireless setup menu.
- A wide array of wireless networks will appear on the printer panel.
- Select your wireless network name and proceed.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless setup using the on-screen steps.
How to Connect HP Officejet pro 8710 Using a USB Cable?
The basic steps for connecting the printer to the device with a USB cord are:
- Power up the HP OJ pro printer and computer.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Ensure that the other cables in the device and printer are properly connected.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer software.
- Install the printer software and add your printer to the computer.
Lastly, take a print as a test to confirm proper USB cable setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Paper jams
Follow the instructions to fix the paper jam problem with the HP printer:
- To start with, switch off the HP 8710 printer.
- Open the OJ pro printer input paper tray.
- Take out the jammed papers from the printer paper tray.
- Align all the sheets in a proper way and close the paper tray.
- Switch ON the printer and start with the printing process.
If the HP 8710 printer is still showing a paper jam issue, contact us.
If the OJ pro printer is offline, access the control panel of your computer. Access the Devices and Printers option and two times click on your printer name. Cancel the print jobs and confirm to have no paper jams.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Offline
The procedure to turn the printer to online mode is:
- Go to the HP 8710 printer and reboot it.
- Now, you have to reboot the preferred device.
- Switch off the wireless router and wait for some time.
- Switch on the wireless router and check whether the OJ pro printer is online.
- Now, if the OJ Pro 8710 is still not online, move on to the device and choose- Start.
- Go to the device computer panel and click- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your Officejet Pro 8710 name and select- Use Printer Online.
Contact our customer care team if the OJ Pro 8710 printer is still offline.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
- Move over to your computer and delete the HP printer from it.
- Then, remove the driver from the computer.
- Download the printer driver of the latest version on the computer.
- Install the downloaded driver using the procedure on the device.
- After that, check the ink cartridges and ensure the ink level is accurate.
- Load the cartridges into the HP printer cartridge slots.
- Finally, go to the printer print head & make it clean.
HP OfficeJet pro 8710 printer driver is unavailable in windows
- Press the Windows button on the keypad.
- A start screen will open.
- Press the search icon and type “update” in the search box.
- A new window will appear
- It consists of a list of pending updates.
- Press the update button to update the pending list.
- Once after the update, reboot the computer
- Now conduct a printing test.
If the same problem occurs again with OJ Pro 8710 printer, contact us.
HP OfficeJet pro 8710 printer driver is unavailable in MAC
- Delete the HP printer driver from the MAC.
- Check the network connectivity of the router.
- Reconnect the MAC and printer to the wireless network.
- Update the MAC device to the latest version.
- Access the browser and download the latest version of the driver.
- Click the download button to reinstall the driver.
- After downloading, it will be in a separate folder.
- Click twice to extract it for installation.
- Reboot the MAC and the HP printer.
- Click the Apple icon> press application > printer and scanners options
- Now the updated version of the driver will find the HP printer.
- Click the Add button to link the printer to the MAC.
- Finally, pick any file from the MAC and take a printing test.