HP LaserJet M234sdwe
The HP LaserJet M234sdwe Printer is best for printing, scanning, and copying. It has the efficiency to copy 99 copies from the main document. The copy speed is 29 cpm for black texts and has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Its memory capacity is 64MB and supports mobile printing. For mobile printing, set up Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart App, and Mopria Certified on the device. Its input paper handling capacity is 150 sheets and output capacity is 100 sheets. The printer supports plain papers, laser papers, envelopes, labels, postcards, and much more. It supports black print cartridges.
HP LaserJet M234sdwe Printer Setup and Installation
The HP LaserJet M234sdwe setup process starts with uncovering the LaserJet printer and ends with loading suitable sheets.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Printer Unboxing
- Go to the HP M234sdwe printer pack and open it.
- Take the LJ printer and place it close to the place where you have the electric socket.
- Remove the printer coverings from the outer side.
- Then, remove the printer’s inner covering materials.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Printer Cartridge Setup
- Access the ink cartridge slots of the HP M234sdwe printer.
- Ensure that your printer cartridge slot does not have any issue.
- After that, take out the new ink cartridges from the pack.
- Then, insert the ink cartridges clearly into the printer cartridge slots.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Paper Loading
- Take a set of compatible papers for the LaserJet M234sdwe printer.
- Open the LJ printer paper tray and ensure to have no issue.
- Place the compatible sheets properly on the paper tray.
- Close the LaserJet M234sdwe printer paper tray.
How to Download Compatible HP Laserjet M234sdwe Driver?
The simple steps for downloading a suitable HP LaserJet M234sdwe driver are:
- Power up the computer and know its OS version.
- Now, search for a suitable HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer driver.
- Download the HP LaserJet M234sdwe driver on your computer.
How to Install Laserjet M234sdwe Driver on Windows and Mac?
The steps to install the LaserJet M234sdwe driver file on the Windows device are:
- Switch ON your Windows device and know its OS (version).
- Find HP M234sdwe printer driver file compatible with your OS.
- Download LaserJet M234sdwe driver on your windows device.
- Go to the device folder where the LJ driver file is and open the driver file.
- The driver installation process starts; proceed with the wizard steps.
- Install the suitable printer driver and print a sample file.
The general setup for HP LaserJet M234sdwe driver installation on Mac device is:
- Power up the Mac operating system and check the version of your OS.
- Find LaserJet M234sdwe driver suitable with your OS version.
- Download the suitable driver on your computer and open it.
- Continue with the on-screen driver installation steps.
- Install the LaserJet printer driver and open a file on your computer.
- Finally, print a sample file.
How To Setup Laserjet M234sdwe Driver Using CD?
The procedure for setting up LaserJet M234sdwe driver on your device with CD ROM is:
- Take the CD Rom from your package and confirm to have no problem with it.
- After that, access the Windows/Mac device and open its CD tray.
- Keep your driver CD ROM onto the device tray and close the tray.
- Wait until the driver CD starts functioning on the device.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and complete the driver setup.
- Take a test print of a file to ensure the driver installation is accurate.
How to Connect the HP M234sdwe Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The procedure to create a connection between the LJ M234sdwe printer and computer wirelessly is:
- Turn ON the LaserJet M234sdwe printer and the desired computer.
- Choose the Setup option on the control panel and access the Network menu.
- Then, choose the wireless setup option and select your Wi-Fi name.
- Continue with the instructions given on the screen and enter your Wi-Fi passcode.
- Finish the HP LaserJet M234sdwe wireless setup with the steps given on the screen.
How to Connect Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
The instructions for connecting the LJ M234sdwe printer to the computer using a USB cord are:
- Power up your LaserJet M234sdwe printer and Windows or Mac computer.
- Get a stable USB cable and connect the cable’s one end to the computer.
- Then, connect another end of the USB cord to the LJ M234sdwe printer.
- Save the HP LaserJet M234sdwe software file on the computer.
- Extract the saved software file on the computer and install it as per the wizard steps.
- Add your LaserJet printer to the desired computer with the on-screen procedure.
- Lastly, print a document as a sample to confirm the USB cable setup is effective.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Printer Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Paper jams
The instructions to solve the blocked paper problem are:
- Initially, power off the HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer.
- Open the LaserJet M234sdwe printer paper tray.
- Now, go to the paper tray and check to have no problem in the paper tray.
- Check the sheets kept in the LJ paper tray and ensure to have everything is perfect.
- Place suitable sheets on the HP M234sdwe paper tray.
- Actuate the LaserJet M234sdwe printer and consider printing a sample file.
Still, if you experiencing a paper jam problem, call our experts.
If you still see your LaserJet M234sdwe printer in offline mode, access the Devices and Printers section. After that, select your HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer name 2 times and stop the print tasks. Remove the blocked papers from the printer and take a test print.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Printer Offline
Here are the set of instructions to solve the HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer offline issue:
- Reboot the LaserJet M234sdwe printer and preferred computer.
- Turn off the wireless router and after a few minutes, ON it.
- Now, check your LJ M234sdwe printer and make sure that it is in online mode.
- If still, the LaserJet printer is offline, power up the Windows or Mac computer.
- Choose the Start option and click the Control panel option.
- Select- Devices and Printer on the computer and click on your LJ printer name.
- After that, right-click on the HP M234sdwe printer name & select- Use Printer Online.
Contact our customer support team if you need more technical guidance.
HP Laserjet M234sdwe Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Here is the method to fix the LJ printer not printing black/color ink:
- Remove the HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer from your preferred computer.
- Then, delete the HP LaserJet M234sdwe driver from the preferred computer.
- Search and download the latest version driver file on the computer.
- Insert the LaserJet printer driver using the wizard procedure.
- Then, take the ink cartridges inserted in the LaserJet printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges have precise ink levels.
- Move on to your HP LaserJet M234sdwe printer print head and clean it.
Call our customer support experts if still, the LaserJet printer is not printing black/color inks.