HP LaserJet M209dwe
The HP LaserJet M209dwe printer has a maximum memory of 64 MB. It does not support a memory card and is compatible with mobile printing. To print from mobile devices, use Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, and Mopria Certified. The printer has an input paper tray has a capacity of 150 sheets and 10 envelopes. Along with this, its output paper tray has the capacity to manage 100 sheets. The printer has only one print cartridge- Black and uses Laser print technology. It has an Automatic Duplex printing feature and has a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
HP LaserJet M209dwe Printer Setup and Installation
The HP LaserJet M209dwe setup process starts with uncovering the LaserJet printer and ends with loading suitable sheets.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Printer Unboxing
- Open the new package of the HP M209dwe printer.
- Take the LaserJet printer and place it near an electric port.
- Remove off the covering materials from the LaserJet printer.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Printer Cartridge Setup
- Go to the printer ink cartridge slots & open them.
- Clear the yellow tapes from your HP LaserJet ink cartridges.
- Load the new ink cartridges into the HP LaserJet printer cartridge slots.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Paper Loading
- Access the printer paper tray and open it.
- Fill the LJ paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Close the printer paper tray.
How to Download Compatible HP Laserjet M209dwe Driver?
The instructions to download the upgraded version HP LaserJet M209dwe driver are:
- Switch ON your desired computer.
- Search for the driver file compatible with your computer OS version.
- Download the HP M209dwe driver file on your computer.
How to Install Laserjet M209dwe Driver on Windows and Mac?
The procedure for HP LaserJet M209dwe driver setup on Windows OS is:
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the HP M209dwe driver file.
- Extract the downloaded driver file on your Windows OS.
- Now, move on with the on-screen procedure.
- Choose your preferred network setup mode when the screen prompts.
- Finish the installation process of the HP LaserJet M209dwe driver.
The simple procedure for HP LaserJet M209dwe driver setup on Mac device is:
- Access the driver setup file that you downloaded on your device.
- Run the driver setup file on the same folder of the computer.
- Now, follow the wizard procedure to proceed with the driver installation.
- Complete the driver installation process.
- Take a test print to ensure proper driver setup.
How To Setup Laserjet M209dwe Driver Using CD?
Follow the below-given steps to install HP LaserJet M209dwe driver using CD are:
- Switch ON the Windows/Mac computer and ensure everything is faultless.
- Get the driver CD ROM and ensure that it does not have any issues.
- Open the CD tray and keep the CD/DVD on it.
- Close the CD tray and your driver CD begins working on your device.
- Install the HP LaserJet M209dwe driver and take a sample print.
How to Connect the HP M209dwe Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The steps for HP LaserJet M209dwe wireless setup are:
- Check the computer and ensure to have a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Turn ON the HP M209dwe printer and choose the Setup option.
- Choose the network menu and select the wireless setup option.
- Select your Wi-Fi name and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and complete the wireless setup process.
How to Connect Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
The procedure to connect the computer and LaserJet M209dwe printer with a USB cable is:
- Switch ON your desired computer and LaserJet M209dwe printer.
- Take a stable USB cord & plug it into your computer.
- After that, plug in the USB cable’s one end to the LaserJet printer.
- Download HP LaserJet M209dwe software on your preferred computer.
- Install HP LaserJet M209dwe software on your computer.
- Add your LJ M209dwe printer to the device using the on-screen steps.
- Lastly, print a sample file to confirm the perfect USB setup.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Printer Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet M209dwe Paper jams
Here are the simple steps to fix the paper jam problem with the LJ M209dwe printer:
- Off your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer and pull out its paper tray.
- Check the paper tray and ensure to have no problem.
- After that, ensure that the papers are faultless.
- Keep a set of papers properly on the printer paper tray.
- ON the HP LaserJet M209dwe printer and print the test files.
For extra information on fixing this printer issue, call us.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Printer Offline
The step-by-step instructions for converting the offline printer to online are:
- Reboot the LaserJet M209dwe printer and preferred computer.
- Turn Off your wireless router and hold on for some seconds.
- ON the router and see whether the LaserJet printer has become online.
- If the HP LaserJet M209dwe printer is still offline, access the computer.
- Go to the control panel of your preferred computer and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the LaserJet M209dwe printer and select- Use Printer Online.
Feel free to contact our tech support team for more explanation on this.
HP Laserjet M209dwe Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
If your HP LaserJet M209dwe printer is not able to print color/black ink, then fix it using the below-given steps:
- Uninstall the LaserJet M209dwe printer from your Windows/Mac computer.
- Then, uninstall the LaserJet M209dwe driver from the computer.
- Download the HP M209dwe driver file that supports your computer OS.
- Extract the LJ driver file on your computer and install it using the on-screen steps.
- Ensure that your printer ink cartridges have an accurate level of inks.
- Clean the HP LaserJet M209dwe printer print head.
Contact our customer support experts if still, your LaserJet M209dwe printer is unable to provide prints using black inks.