HP Laserjet 9000
Now, enjoy high-quality black prints with HP Laserjet 9000 printer. However, for this, you have to set up the printer properly. For Laserjet 9000 printer setup, you need a suitable printer driver, compatible sheets, ink cartridges, USB cable, computer, and wireless connection. Here, you will get the procedure for the overall Laserjet printer setup. The procedure includes printer installation, network & driver setup, and troubleshooting.
Setting up the Laserjet printer with the following procedure will help you use the printer efficiently. Along with this, you can also use all the advanced print features without any hassle.
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Setup and Installation
Follow the below-listed procedure for proper printer setup and installation:
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Unboxing
- Access the new printer box and unbox it.
- After that, take and place the LJ printer on a plain surface.
- Now, remove the outer and inner coverings of the Laserjet 9000 printer.
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the HP 9000 printer cartridge slots and ensure that they are correct.
- Take out the Laserjet ink cartridges from the new package.
- Load the ink cartridges into the slots and close them.
HP Laserjet 9000 Paper Loading
- Take a bunch of suitable sheets and ensure to have no issue.
- Then, open the paper tray of the HP Laserjet 9000 printer.
- Place the sheets on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Continue with the software install to complete the HP Laserjet 9000 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Laserjet 9000 Driver?
The general steps for downloading HP Laserjet 9000 driver on the computer are:
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer.
- Know the device OS version and search for a suitable HP 9000 driver.
- Search for suitable printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/lj9000.
- Download the suitable printer driver on the device.
How to Install Laserjet 9000 Driver on Windows and Mac?
Follow the simple steps for HP Laserjet 9000 driver setup on Windows:
- Access the Windows device folder where you downloaded the driver.
- Extract the driver file on the device and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Choose a method to connect the printer and computer.
- Continue and complete the driver setup process.
- Finally, print a sample document.
The instructions for HP Laserjet 9000 driver setup on Mac computer are:
- Move on to the Mac computer and access the folder where the driver file is.
- Open the driver file and run the setup.
- Proceed with the instructions displayed on the operating system.
- Select a mode to make a connection between HP 9000 printer and computer.
- Finish the driver setup process on a Mac computer.
How To Setup Laserjet 9000 Driver Using CD?The general steps for HP Laserjet 9000 driver with CD ROM are:
- Turn ON the computer and make sure that it does not have problems.
- Access the CD tray of the computer.
- Make sure that the CD does not have any damage.
- Then, place the CD on the device tray and load it.
- Once the driver installation process begins, continue with the wizard steps.
How to Connect the HP 9000 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
Here is the simple procedure to connect the HP 9000 printer to the computer wirelessly:
- Download HP Smart App on the preferred computer.
- Run the HP Smart App file on the computer.
- Continue and install HP Smart App using the wizard procedure.
- After that, open the HP Smart App and change the required settings.
- Choose the Add Printer option given on the app home screen.
- Add your laserjet printer to the app using the on-screen steps.
- Finish the HP Laserjet 9000 wireless setup process.
How to Connect Laserjet 9000 Using a USB Cable?
The steps for making a USB connection between the computer and HP 9000 printer are:
- Activate the HP Laserjet 9000 printer and device.
- Download the suitable HP printer software on the device.
- Run the downloaded printer software file.
- Move on with the wizard procedure and install the software.
- Take an active USB cable and connect it to the computer.
- Then, connect the same USB cable to the Laserjet printer USB port.
- Install the HP Laserjet 9000 printer on the comp-uter as per the wizard steps.
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet 9000 Paper jams
The procedure to fix the paper jam problem with HP Laserjet 9000 printer is:
- Switch off the HP Laserjet 9000 printer.
- Pull out the HP 9000 printer paper tray and make sure that it is faultless.
- You will see the sheets in the tray, take them out and ensure no fault is there in them.
- Place the sheets on the tray again with correct alignment.
- Then, close the printer paper tray.
Still, if the HP Laserjet printer shows a jammed paper issue, call us.
Still, if the HP 9000 LJ printer is not online, access the Devices and Printers section again. Choose your LJ printer name twice and stop the print tasks. Lastly, print a test document.
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Offline
Here is the set of procedures to convert the Laserjet printer to online mode:
- Reboot the operating system and HP Laserjet 9000 printer.
- Go to your wireless router and deactivate it.
- Activate the wireless router and activate it.
- Now, your HP 9000 printer will become online.
- If the HP 9000 printer doesn’t become online, move on to the computer.
- Access the Devices and Printers section under the control panel.
Right-click on the HP Laserjet 9000 printer name and choose- Use Printer Online.
Call our experts if you require more info.
HP Laserjet 9000 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
If the HP 9000 printer fails to print black ink, then follow the procedure below:
- Delete the Laserjet 9000 printer from the computer.
- Then, delete the Laserjet 9000 driver from the computer.
- After that, find the printer driver suitable for your device OS.
- Download the driver on the device and open it.
- Proceed with the on-screen set of instructions and install the HP 9000 driver.
- Check the ink levels in the cartridges and ensure that it is accurate.
- Finally, clean the HP 9000 print head.
If you have any doubt about the above instructions, contact our tech team.