HP Laserjet 5000
The HP Laserjet 5000 is a black and white printer providing high-quality prints. It has an automatic duplex printing feature and has a duty cycle of 65,000 pages. The print speed for normal quality black prints is 16 ppm and the resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has only 1 black cartridge and uses Laser print technology. The printer supports legal, letter tabloid, monarch envelopes, and no. 10 envelopes. Here are the standard instructions for the complete HP Laserjet 5000 printer setup. It includes first-time printer setup, driver and network setup & troubleshooting.
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Setup and Installation
The procedure for HP laserjet 5000 printer setup and installation is:
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Unboxing
- Take the new LJ printer pack and open it.
- Place the new printer on a smooth surface.
- Tear off the outer and inner packing materials from the LJ 5000 printer.
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Access the ink cartridge slots and open them to ensure no problem.
- Then, remove the packing materials from the ink cartridges.
- Feed the cartridge slots with proper ink cartridges and close the slots.
HP Laserjet 5000 Paper Loading
- Get a set of compatible papers and make sure that the papers are fine.
- Pull out the paper tray and place the sheets on it.
- Close the printer paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP LaserJet 5000 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Laserjet 5000 Driver?
The procedure to download HP Laserjet 5000 driver on the device is:
- Switch on the Mac/Windows computer.
- Check the OS version and find the compatible Laserjet 5000 driver.
- Enter details of the printer such as the name – HP Laserjet 5000.
- Choose a driver from the list and download.
- Download the compatible HP printer driver on the computer.
- Following this the installation should take place.
- Complete all the on-screen instructions.
- The HP printer will now have to be conencted to a wireless connection.
- With this, the connection will take a few minutes to establish.
Contact our team if you have issues in downloadin the HP printer driver.
Call us now!
How to Install Laserjet 5000 Driver on Windows and Mac?
Here are the instructions for HP 5000 driver installation on Windows devices:
- Move on to the Windows computer folder where you saved the driver file.
- Extract the Laserjet driver file and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Select a method for connecting the computer and HP Laserjet 5000 printer.
- Proceed and finish the driver setup process.
- Lastly, print a sample file.
The procedure for Laserjet 5000 driver installation on Mac device is:
- Search for suitable printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/lj5000.
- Access the device folder where you downloaded the LJ 5000 driver.
- Then, access the driver file and run the driver setup file.
- Continue with the procedure given on the device.
- Choose a mode to create a secure connection between the device and HP 5000 printer.
- Complete the driver installation on your Mac device.
How To Setup Laserjet 5000 Driver Using CD?
The basic procedure for setting up HP LJ 5000 driver using CD ROM is:
- Power up the computer and ensure that it is faultless.
- Open the CD tray of the computer.
- Ensure that the CD is free from damages.
- Keep the CD on the computer CD tray and load it.
- When the driver setup process starts, proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Complete HP Laserjet 5000 driver setup.
How to Connect the HP Envy 5000 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The simple steps to add the HP 5000 printer wirelessly to the computer are:
- Save the HP Smart App setup file on the device.
- Extract the setup file on your device.
- Proceed and install the app with the instructions given on the screen.
- Then, open the HP Smart App and make necessary changes in the settings.
- Select the Add Printer option on the home screen of the HP Smart App.
- Add your HP 5000 printer to the app with the wizard procedure.
- Complete the HP Laserjet 5000 wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Laserjet 5000 Using a USB Cable?
- Turn ON the desired computer and HP 5000 printer.
- Download HP Laserjet 5000 printer software suitable for your computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Laserjet 5000 printer software.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and set up the printer software.
- Get a stable USB cord and connect it to the printer USB port.
- Then, connect the stable USB cord to the preferred computer.
- Install HP 5000 printer on the device using the procedure on the screen.
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet 5000 Paper jamsThe instructions to solve the HP 5000 paper blocked problem are:
- To begin with, turn off the HP Laserjet 5000 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray of the Laserjet 5000 printer.
- Check the printer tray to confirm the tray is not having any fault.
- Then, check the paper tray sheets and ensure that all are compatible.
- If the sheets are compatible and do not have any problem, then keep them on the tray.
- ON the LJ 5000 printer and print a test document.
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Offline
Here are the simple instructions for making your Laserjet printer online:
- Reboot the Laserjet 5000 printer and desired operating system.
- Move on to your wireless router and switch off it.
- Wait for some time and switch ON the wireless router.
- Now, your LJ printer will be in online mode.
- If still, the LJ 5000 printer is in offline mode, then access the device control panel.
- Choose the option- Devices and Printers and right-click on your LJ printer name.
- Select the displayed “Use Printer Online” option.
If you need extra technical assistance on this, call us.
HP Laserjet 5000 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
If your HP Laserjet 5000 printer not printing black ink, then fix it using the steps below:
- Remove the Laserjet 5000 printer from the operating system.
- Then, remove the Laserjet 5000 driver from the OS.
- Download the compatible HP 5000 driver file and run it on the device.
- Install the LJ driver file with the procedure given on the screen.
- Ensure that ink levels are precise in the ink cartridges.
- Clean the Laserjet 5000 printer print head.
Contact our customer support experts if your Laserjet printer is still not printing black inks.