HP Laserjet 1320
The HP Laserjet 1320 printer uses Laser technology and the resolution is 1200 dpi. Its input paper tray capacity is 500 sheets. It supports automatic 2-sided printing and has 16 MB RAM. The memory of this printer is expandable to 144 MB. On this web page, you will get the instructions for a complete printer setup. Here, we have also clearly listed the instructions for network and driver setup.
Along with this, you will also get instructions for HP Laserjet 1320 printer troubleshooting. By following the instructions given on this page, enjoy using your HP printer.
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Setup and Installation
The procedure for HP laserjet 1320 printer setup and installation is:
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Unboxing
- Access the new laserjet printer package and unpack it.
- Take the laserjet printer and keep it in a safe place.
- After that, tear off the laserjet 1320 printer’s outer cover.
- Then, remove the inner cover of your laserjet printer.
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Move on to the laserjet printer cartridges and open them.
- Ensure that the cartridge slot does not have any issues.
- Remove the coverings from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the slots and close them.
HP Laserjet 1320 Paper Loading
- Pull out the paper tray of the laserjet 1320 printer.
- Place a set of compatible sheets on the tray.
- Make sure that the sheets are properly placed in an aligned way.
- Pull in the laserjet printer paper tray.
- Continue with the software install to complete the HP laserjet 1320 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Laserjet 1320 Driver?
The general procedure for downloading compatible HP Laserjet 1320 driver is:
- Turn ON the Windows computer.
- Check the device OS version.
- Search for the HP Laserjet 1320 driver suitable for the device.
- Finally, download the driver on the computer.
How to Install Laserjet 1320 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The steps for HP Laserjet 1320 driver setup on Windows OS:
- Search for the compatible printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/setup 1320.
- Download the HP 1320 driver on the Windows device.
- Move on to the folder where the driver file is there.
- Open the driver file on the device folder.
- The driver installation process begins; continue with the wizard steps.
Finish the driver setup process and print a sample file.
The procedure for HP Laserjet 1320 driver installation on Mac is:
- Get the compatible HP Laserjet 1200 driver on the Mac computer.
- Access the driver file and extract it on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and choose a network setup mode.
- Complete the driver installation steps and open a file on the computer.
- Take a print of the file to ensure correct driver setup.
How To Setup Laserjet 1320 Driver Using CD?
The general procedure for setting up HP Laserjet 1320 driver using CD is:
- Switch on the Mac or Windows device.
- Open the CD tray and keep the CD properly on it.
- Close the CD tray and the CD begins loading on the computer.
- Continue with the instructions given on the screen.
- Install HP Laserjet 1320 driver on the computer.
How to Connect the HP Envy 1320 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
Here are the steps to connect the computer and HP 1320 printer via W-Fi network:
- Turn ON the laserjet 1320 printer and computer.
- Choose the “Setup” option displayed on the printer screen.
- Now, select the network menu and tap the wireless network setup.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the network passcode when the wizard asks and complete the process.
How to Connect HP Laserjet 1320 Using a USB Cable?
The instructions to connect the laserjet printer and device with a USB cable are:
- Switch ON the computer and HP Laserjet 1320 printer.
- Download the HP Laserjet 1320 printer software on the computer.
- Open the printer software setup file; the setup process starts.
- Carry on with the software setup with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the software setup and take a stable USB cable.
- Connect the computer and HP 1320 printer with the USB cable.
- Now, use the wizard steps and install your laserjet printer on the computer.
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet 1320 Paper jams
Solve the paper jam problem associated with HP Laserjet 1320 printer using the below steps:
- To begin with, deactivate HP Laserjet 1320 printer.
- Then, Open the input paper tray of the Laserjet 1320 printer.
- Check the input paper tray and make sure to have no problem.
- Then, check the papers, which are in the tray, and ensure everything is fine.
- Keep suitable sheets on the printer paper tray.
- Ensure the sheets on the tray are properly aligned.
- Activate the Laserjet printer and print a test document.
Still if your experience the paper jam problem, then contact us.
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Offline
Here are the instructions for making the Laserjet 1320 printer online:
- Initially, reboot the laserjet 1320 printer and preferred device.
- Off the wireless router and after a few minutes, ON it.
- Check the LJ 1320 printer to confirm that it has become online.
- If your LJ 1320 printer does not become online, then move on to the device.
- Click on the Start option and click- control panel.
- Go to the Devices and Printers folder and choose your LJ printer name.
- Right-click on the LJ printer name and click the option- Use Printer Online.
Call our customer support experts for more guidance.
HP Laserjet 1320 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
To solve the printer not printing black/color ink problem, follow the steps below:
- Remove the HP Laserjet 1320 printer from the device.
- After that, uninstall the LJ 1320 printer driver from the device.
- Then, search for the latest version LJ 1320 driver file suitable for your OS.
- Download the driver on the computer and install it with the wizard steps.
- Check the ink levels on ink cartridges and ensure that everything is fine.
- Finally, clean the rollers, which are inside the Laserjet printer.
Call our tech team if the Laserjet printer is still having the same issue.