Use the given steps to connect the HP Envy 7640 printer to the new Wi-Fi network and start the wireless printing work effortlessly using the stable network access.
- Initially, make sure the First-time HP Envy 7640 setup is completed using the compatible computer support.
- Check whether the network chosen is stable and connect all the devices to the same network connectivity.
- Ensure that all the wireless needs are done properly and press the Wireless icon on the HP Envy 7640 and wireless router.
- Operate using the Network settings and wait for the communication on the printer through the flashlight indications.
- In the next step, type the Wi-Fi network name, and SSID of the wireless router.
- Next, the network page will prompt for the Network Password for your desired local Wi-Fi network. If you have connected to the uninterrupted Network to experience hassle-free printing output using the HP Envy 7640 specifications.
- Now, the new Wi-Fi Network is established and it can be carry-out using the HP Smart app via wireless connection & HP Envy 7640 registration.
Install the HP Smart
- Initially, try to place all the printer devices nearby to each other for the best access to printing work.
- Then, you need to switch ON the new Wi-Fi connection on the computer or mobile to connect through the network. Attempt to remove the wired connections temporarily to begin the wireless Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, turn ON the Bluetooth on the computer or mobile to acquire the HP Envy 7640 during the setup by the HP Smart.
- Enter the network credentials correctly into the appropriate field.
- Try to install the HP Smart on your computer and allow the mobile device service.
- Download the HP Smart app from the Official HP page and sign-in using the Microsoft account.
- If you are setting up the app for the first-time, you need to sign-in or create an HP Account to access the HP Envy 7640 features.
- Use the Home page and hit the plus-sign to add the HP Envy 7640 using the search result.
- Use the displayed prompts complete the HP Smart App printer setup.
Connect HP Envy 7640 Printer to Wifi using WPS Pin
- Make sure the network is stable and connected properly to the new Wi-Fi network. Use the correct network credentials to connect and configure.
- Reach nearby the HP Envy 7640 and try to hold the wireless button.
- On the wireless window page, try to use the WPS option on it.
- Next step, you need to pick the Wi-Fi protected setup screen and use the drop-down to choose WPS PIN.
- On the follow-on page, you will get the new WPS Pin which will last for 8-10 sec only.
- Type the new HP Envy 7640 WPS Pin to the web-router-based configuration page and start the wireless connection.