HP Envy 4520
Get high-quality prints from HP Envy 4520 printer. The monthly duty cycle of the Envy 4520 printer is 1000 pages. It is suitable for mobile printing. However, for this, install Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Services, HP ePrint, and wireless direct printing. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi for mono and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup and Installation
The setup process of the HP Envy 4520 printer starts from unboxing the printer and ends with feeding compatible sheets.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Unboxing
- Open the HP 4520 printer package.
- The HP printer should be placed on a flat surface.
- Take the printer and keep it near the electric socket.
- Now, tear off the cover that is in the outer section of the HP printer.
- Check the inner side of the printer and clear the packing materials.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the HP 4520 cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the cartridge slots are proper.
- Remove the packing materials from the new ink cartridges.
- Complete these steps carefully.
- Insert the cartridges into the slots and open them.
HP Envy 4520 Paper Loading
- Get some compatible sheets for HP 4520 printer.
- Open the input paper tray and ensure there is no problem.
- Place the sheets properly and in an aligned way.
- Close the printer paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Envy 4520 setup.
How to Download Compatible HP Envy 4520 Driver?
The general procedure for downloading HP Envy 4520 driver is:
- Move on to the computer and switch it ON.
- Check and confirm to have a stable internet connection.
- Go to the device properties section and check the OS version.
- Enter the details of the printer such as the name and OS.
- Search for the HP Envy 4520 driver suitable for the OS.
- Find Suitable driver version from 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
- Once you get the driver, download it on the computer.
If you have any issues with the download of the driver, contact our team to provide help.
How to Install Envy 4520 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The procedure to download the HP 4520 driver on the Windows computer is:
- Power up the Windows operating system.
- Know the Windows OS version.
- Search for the compatible printer driver.
- Download the HP Envy 4520 driver on the windows operating system.
- Move on to the folder where the driver file is and ensure to have no problem.
The steps for downloading the driver on a Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer.
- Find the OS version of your Mac computer.
- Search for the HP Envy 4520 driver.
- When you find the printer driver, download it on the computer.
- Access the folder where you downloaded the driver and ensure it is perfect.
How to Setup Envy 4520 driver using CD?
The procedure for setting up Envy 4520 driver with CD ROM is:
- Take the CD Rom and ensure that it has no damage.
- Then, turn ON the computer and access the CD tray.
- Power up the HP printer as well.
- Place the CD onto the device tray and load it.
- Once the CD starts running on the device, move on with the wizard steps.
- Install the driver and take a test print to confirm proper driver setup.
How to Connect the HP Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The simple procedure for connecting the computer and printer wirelessly is:
- Power up the HP 4520 printer and desired computer.
- Choose the Setup option and access the network menu.
- Go for the option- wireless setup and choose your wireless name.
- Proceed and enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Complete the wireless setup method using the wizard process.
How to Connect HP Envy 4520 Using a USB Cable?
- Switch on the Envy printer and computer.
- Get a stable USB cord and connect one end to the computer.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the HP printer.
- Download the HP Envy 4520 printer software on the computer.
- Run the software file on the device and install it with the wizard procedure.
- After that, add the Envy printer to the computer using the on-screen steps.
- Lastly, take a sample print to ensure an efficient USB cable setup.
HP Envy 4520 Printer troubleshooting
HP Envy 4520 Paper jams
The general steps for solving the jammed paper problems are:
- Deactivate HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Access the printer input paper tray of the Envy 4520 printer.
- Check the paper tray and confirm that it is flawless.
- Now, check and ensure that the sheets in the paper tray are perfect.
- Place the sheets in the tray in an aligned way.
- Activate the printer and try printing a file.
If you still fail to print from HP 4520 printer, then call us.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
Follow the procedure to turn your HP printer to online mode:
- Firstly, reboot the preferred computer and Envy 4520 printer.
- Deactivate the router and activate it after some time.
- Access the Envy printer and check whether it is online.
- If your Envy 4520 printer is still offline, then access the device control panel.
- Go to the Devices and Printer folder on the computer and choose your HP printer name.
- Right-click on your printer name and select- Use Printer Online.
Make a call to our tech team if you need any extra guidance.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Here are the instructions for fixing up the printer not printing blank or color ink:
- Remove the HP Envy 4520 printer from the preferred device.
- Then, delete the driver (HP Envy 4520 printer) from the OS.
- Run the printer driver file on the computer and install it with the on-screen steps.
- Then, check the ink cartridges and confirm that the ink levels are accurate.
- After that, move on to the printer print head and clean it.
Call our customer care experts if your printer still not printing color or black inks.
HP Envy 4520 printer driver is unavailable for windows
- Delete the HP printer driver from the windows.
- Go to the browser and download the latest version of the driver.
- Press the download button to reinstall the driver.
- It will be in a separate folder.
- Double click on the file to extract it for installation.
- Restart the windows and the HP printer.
- Click the start button and select printer and scanners options
- Now the updated version of the driver will find the HP printer.
- Press the Add button to add the printer to the windows.
- Now select any document from the windows and conduct a printing test.
HP Envy 4520 printer driver is unavailable for MAC
- Delete the HP printer driver from the MAC.
- Check the network connectivity of the router.
- Reconnect the MAC and printer to the wireless network.
- Update the MAC device to the latest version.
- Access the browser and download the latest driver.
- After downloading, it will be in a separate folder.
- Click twice to extract it for installation.
- Reboot the MAC and the HP printer.
- Click the Apple icon.
- Press system preference.
- Select printer and scanners options
- Now the updated version of the driver will find the HP printer.
- Press the Add button to merge the printer to the MAC.
- Now choose any file from the MAC and start taking a printing test.