HP Deskjet 4155e
Develop the Printing process through some Elevated printer features using HP Deskjet 4155e printer module. The commonly available features are Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax options. Utilize the best source of print-related attributes inbuilt to the printer setup for proficient access in less duration. You have many Mobile-Printing Capability features to access like HP Smart app; Apple Air Print; Chrome OS; Mopria-certified. Paper handlings are sufficient and mechanized by the ADF process.
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Setup and Installation
Here are the simple steps for HP DeskJet 4155e printer setup and installation:
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Unboxing
- Unbox the box which contains the new HP DJ 4155e printer.
- Lift with care and place it on flat surface.
- Place the Printer near the electric-socket connection.
- Use the sharp object to cut the packing tapes from outside.
- Ensure, whether the inner printer components are completely free from packing materials.
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the ink carriage door slowly.
- Remove the packing covers from the new ink cartridges from the box.
- Handle the ink cartridges safely.
- Gently insert the HP 4155e cartridges into the provided slots.
- Make sure the colors are matched to the ink cartridge slots and close the carriage door.
HP Deskjet 4155e Paper Loading
- Before proceeding with the paper input tray setup, remove the obstructions on it.
- Get the specified sized paper to load on the input tray.
- Take the bundle of required sheets and slack to the tray center.
- Shut the input tray slowly.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 4155e setup processby downloading the driver software.
How to Download HP Deskjet 4155e Driver?
- Turn on the Printer and system using the stable configurations.
- Use – hp.com/setup 4155e, to browse the required driver OS file with HP Official support.
- On the follow-on page, mention the printer key details to process.
- Simply, specify the product type, printer, product name – HP Deskjet 4155e and OS – Windows or Mac.
- From the list of the available driver file, select the desired one.
- Save the downloaded driver file to the system using the required extensions.
- Hit the Finish button/option, once you have installed using the On-screen prompts.
- Initiate and connect to the user wireless network and complete the HP Deskjet 4155e Driver setup.
- Utilize the manual guide for setup and handlings doubts. For more details, get in touch with our Technical Team.
Follow the given steps to attain the driver install using Windows:
- Direct to the location of the file using the Windows folder.
- Extract the downloaded driver file using the Windows system and hit the Run option on it.
- Move on with the on-screen directives.
- To the end of the installation process, the installer may ask for the connection mode. Select USB or Wireless type.
- Now, the HP Deskjet 4155e driver setup process is completed on Windows, confirm the setup by test print.
Utilize the step-wise directives to establish the driver setup in Mac:
- Use any web browser and tap on 123.hp.com/dj4155e.
- Enter the printer key details to get the driver download page.
- Click the HP Deskjet 4155e driver setup file from the list of driver names displayed.
- Hit the Run option to connect with wizard screen instructions.
- Prefer your Wireless network connection and connect to it.
- Ensure the HP Deskjet 4155e driver setup using Mac by trial print work.
How to Setup Deskjet 4155e driver using CD?
These are instructions to install Deskjet 4155e driver using CD:
- Prior, check the compatible computer is accessible with CD-port/drive.
- Take the Installation-CD from the pack and check for any scratches on the backside.
- Open the CD drive and insert the CD into it. Gently close it.
- Once the CD- starts to diagnose by the system, it will notify with the message to operate.
- Double-tap the screen and follow the on-screen directives to complete the driver setup.
- Choose the mode of connection and complete the driver setup using the CD.
How to Connect the HP 4155e Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
- Use the USB or Wireless to interface the printer & computer. Then, turn on them.
- Make sure the printer devices are connected to the secured network connection.
- Follow Setup > network setup
- Hit the wireless setup option and pick the required wireless network name using the enrolled list.
- Enter the authentications details and proceed with the wizard screen guidelines to complete the setup using wireless.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 4155e Using a USB Cable?
Step-wise procedure to complete the USB cable connection on HP Deskjet 4155e printer:
- Finish the printer setup using the compatible computer.
- Turn on the printer devices and check the computer for driver software installation.
- When the wizard prompt for the USB setup connection, proceed with further steps.
- Use the given USB cables with good-condition to plug into the HP Deskjet 4155e printer USB drive.
- Connect other end of the USB cable to the compatible device.
- Register to the driver software to establish the USB setup on the printer setup.
- Use the on-screen instructions and add the printer to the computer.
- At last, initiate the effortless print process using the USB setup.
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 4155e Paper jams
Move on with the given steps to resolve the Paper-jam issue:
- Turn on the printer setup with all its requirements done.
- Pull the paper tray gently and release the paper width to take out the available paper sheets.
- Ensure the paper loaded are recommended by the printer spec.
- Make sure the paper doesn’t have any curved edges. Try to flatten and load to avoid this kind of errors.
- Alter the paper settings and confirm the input tray requirements.
- Align the loaded papers to the edges and start the print work.
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Offline
Proceed with the back-to-back steps to sort-out the Offline issues:
- Initially, hit the Reboot option on the printer setup devices.
- Disable the Wi-Fi Network connection and enable it again.
- Again, check the printer online using the desktop settings.
- Restart and connect to the system settings to bring back the printer online.
- Type the Devices & Printers on the search bar and tap enter.
- From the registered printer and devices list, choose the required one and right-click to get-Use Printer Online.
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Move on with the given guidelines without skipping the steps to clear the troubleshoot issues:
- Make sure the printer and computer are active to operate.
- Use the computer settings and remove the HP Deskjet 4155e printer from the list.
- Try to clear all the printer-related entries. Meanwhile, check the print head and maintain it from dust.
- Use the Official HP website and find the compatible driver suitable for the computer.
- Utilize the on-screen guidelines and complete the driver installation process to access effortless print.
- Try to do the required facility for the ink cartridges. Periodically, check the levels of ink.