HP Deskjet 3755
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer is best for the Copying, Printing, and Scanning process. It is an instant ink-ready printer, which delivers stunning prints. The printer delivers prints with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. Its print speed is 8 ppm for black prints and 5.5 ppm for color prints.
The printer has a single-sheet ADF scanner feature with a 600 dpi optical resolution. Its duty cycle for a month is one thousand pages. The printer also has an extra USB 2.0 connection for plug-and-play functionality.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup and Installation
Here is the standard procedure for setup and installation of HP DJ 3755 printer:
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Unboxing
- Move on to the new DJ 3755 printer box and open it.
- After that, take your Deskjet printer from the package.
- Keep the printer in a safe place and remove the outer packaging.
- Now, remove the inner packaging of the HP 3755 printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the ink cartridge slots of the HP DJ 3755 printer.
- Take out the ink cartridges and remove the coverings.
- Make sure that ink cartridges have a proper ink level.
- Load the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close them.
HP Deskjet 3755 Paper Loading
- Pull out the HP 3755 paper tray and make sure that it has no physical problem.
- Then, keep some compatible sheets on the printer tray.
- Make sure the papers are properly placed with correct alignment.
- Finally, pull in the printer paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Deskjet 3755 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 3755 Driver?
The simple steps to get a compatible HP DJ 3755 driver on the device are:
- Turn ON the Mac or Windows computer.
- Get the suitable printer driver file for your device OS from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
- On the HP website, enter the details of the printer.
- Enter details of the printer wherever required.
- After that, download it on the preferred computer.
- Following this, the installation of the driver will have to take place.
- Follow all the instructions.
- Connect the HP printer to a wireless connection.
- With this, the process is complete.
How to Install Deskjet 3755 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The instructions for HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the operating system (Windows) are:
- Firstly, get a suitable printer driver and download it on a Windows device.
- Extract the printer driver file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard procedure.
- Choose the connectivity setup method when the device screen prompts.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3755 driver installation procedure.
The procedure to set up HP 3755 driver on the Apple device is:
- Download the DJ 3755 driver file on the computer.
- Extract the driver file and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Select the desired connectivity method when the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3755 driver setup on the Mac computer.
- Take a print as a sample to confirm proper driver setup.
How to Setup Deskjet 3755 driver using CD?
Here is the procedure for HP Deskjet 3755 driver installation using CD:
- Turn ON the computer and open its DVD tray.
- After that, take the CD and ensure to have no damage.
- Then, keep the CD on the tray and close it.
- Once the CD starts loading on the computer.
- Proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete the printer driver installation.
- Follow all the instructions.
- Print a sample file.
How to Connect the HP 3755 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The instructions for connecting the compute and DJ 3755 printer are:
- Power up the Windows computer and HP 3755 printer.
- Check the internet connection of your device and ensure that it is stable.
- Choose the Setup option given on the printer panel.
- Select the network setup menu and tap the wireless setup option.
- Choose your preferred Wi-Fi name and enter its security code when the wizard asks.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Using a USB Cable?
- Turn ON the desired computer and download the printer software on it.
- Now, power up your HP Deskjet printer.
- Take a USB cable and ensure it does not have any damage.
- Connect a stable USB cable to the DJ printer and computer.
- Install the downloaded printer software on the computer using the wizard steps.
- Lastly, add your HP 3755 printer to the device and finish the process.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3755 Paper jams
The basic procedure to solve the paper jam problem with HP 3755 printer is:
- Turn off the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray of the DJ 3755 printer.
- Get the sheets from the printer paper tray and ensure that they are suitable.
- After that, confirm that the sheets do not have any jam.
- Now, keep the sheets back on the printer paper tray in an aligned way.
- Take a test print to ensure that the problem is clearly solved.
If the same problem occurs still, give us a call.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline
The general steps for turning your printer to online mode are:
- Restart the DJ 3755 printer and preferred computer.
- Then, deactivate the Wi-Fi router and after a few minutes, activate it.
- Check the HP 3755 printer to make sure that it has become online.
- If your HP DJ 3755 printer is offline, then go to your preferred computer.
- Move on to the ‘Devices and Printers” section and choose your printer name.
- Now, right-click on your HP printer name and click “Use Printer Online”.
If you need any additional details regarding this printer issue, contact us.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Follow the on-screen procedure to fix the DJ 3755 printer not printing color or black ink:
- To begin with, ON the preferred computer.
- Uninstall the HP 3755 printer driver from the preferred device.
- Find the compatible printer driver for the device operating system.
- Once you find the DJ 3755 driver, download it on the device.
- Set up the HP 3755 printer driver on the computer using the wizard steps.
- Now, clean the HP 3755 print head.
- Finally, ensure that the ink cartridges have accurate ink levels.
Contact our customer support experts for more details.