HP Deskjet 3752
Now, get high-quality prints easily with HP Deskjet 3752 printer. The maximum print resolution of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and 1200 x 1200 dpi for B/W prints. It is AirPrint enables and the duty cycle for a month is one thousand pages. The maximum speed for black prints is 8 ppm and color prints are 5.5 ppm. Here, on this page, you will get the procedure for HP 3752 printer setup, driver download and installation, and wireless network setup. Along with this, you will get the steps for HP Deskjet 3752 printer troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Setup and Installation
Setting up and installing Deskjet 3752 printer is not a challenging process. Here are the set of instructions for DJ printer setup and installation.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Unboxing
- Initially, open the DJ 3752 printer package.
- Take and place the DJ printer in a smooth place.
- After that, clear off the cover from the outer part of the printer.
- Clear off the rest of the cover found on the inner part of the printer.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Make sure that the cartridge slots of the DJ printer are not having any problems.
- Take the ink cartridges and remove the covering materials from them.
- Open the cartridges slots and load the new ink cartridges into them.
- Finally, close the cartridge slots.
- Proceed to the next step of installing sheets of paper in the tray.
HP Deskjet 3752 Paper Loading
- Firstly, ensure that you have compatible papers.
- Open the printer tray and ensure that it is perfect.
- After that, place those compatible sheets on the paper tray.
- Close the printer paper tray.
- Now, Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Deskjet 3752 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 3752 Driver?
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3725 driver download on Mac/Windows OS is:
- Switch ON the computer and know the exact version of OS.
- Power up the HP Printer too and note the details of the wifi.
- Now, ensure that the wireless connection on the device is stable.
- Search for a suitable driver version from 123.hp.com/setup 3752.
- Enter details of the printer such as the product type – printer.
- Other details that should be enter are the printer’s name and the OS.
- They are HP Deskjet 3752 and Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Once you find a suitable DJ printer driver, download it on the driver.
- Next, the installation process will have to take place.
- Follow the instructions to complete the steps.
- Complete the process of connecting the printer to a wireless connection.
How to Install Deskjet 3752 Driver on Windows and Mac?
Follow the general steps to install HP 3752 driver on Mac/ Windows OS are:
The simple procedure to set up DJ 3725 driver on a Windows device is:
- Firstly, get the HP printer driver suitable for your Windows OS.
- Download the driver on the computer and extract it.
- The driver installation process starts; proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Install the DJ 3752 driver and take a sample print.
The simple instructions for HP Deskjet 3752 driver setup on Mac are:
- To start with, get the compatible HP 3752 driver for your Mac.
- Run the driver file on the Mac computer.
- Proceed with the driver setup procedure shown on the screen.
- Choose the connectivity setup method and finish the installation process.
How to Setup Deskjet 3752 driver using CD?
The steps for setting up Deskjet 3752 driver using CD Rom are:
- Initially, check your CD ROM to ensure it has no damage.
- Now, switch ON your preferred computer and open its CD tray.
- Place your CD ROM on the tray and close the tray.
- Now, the CD ROM starts functioning on the computer.
- Proceed with the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Install HP Deskjet 3752 driver on the device.
- With this, the setup using the Deskjet 3752 driver using a CD is complete.
How to Connect the HP 3752 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The procedure for setting up a Wi-Fi connection between HP 3752 printer and device is:
- Make sure to have a stable wireless connection on the computer.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 3752 printer and go to the touch screen.
- Select the option- Setup on the printer screen and choose the network menu.
- Choose your device’s Wi-Fi name and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Complete HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup and take a sample print.
How to Connect Printer and Computer Using a USB Cable?
For making a USB cable connection between the device and HP 3752 printer, follow the below steps:
- Ensure that you have a new stable USB cord and remove the covering.
- Connect the USB cord to the HP Deskjet 3752 printer USB port.
- Then, connect the same USB cord’s other end to the computer.
- Download the compatible printer software on the computer.
- Install the printer software with the on-screen procedure.
- Add the Deskjet 3752 printer to the Windows/Mac device as per the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3752 Paper jams
Here is the procedure for solving the HP Deskjet 3752 paper jam problem:
- Turn Off the HP 3752 printer and access its input paper tray.
- Take the papers that are on the printer paper tray.
- Make sure that the sheets are suitable and do not have any jammed papers.
- Finally, feed the paper tray with those suitable sheets.
If the Deskjet 3752 printer is still having a paper jam problem, contact us.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Offline
The procedure to turn into the printer to online mode is:
- Reboot the Windows/Mac computer and HP 3752 printer.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi router and activate it after some time.
- Now, move on to the HP printer and check whether it has become online.
- If the HP 3752 printer is still in online mode, then go to the computer.
- Move on to the control panel and access the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the DJ 3752 printer name and choose the Use Printer Online option.
Call our customer care team for additional information.
If the DJ 3752 printer name is still not online, then move on to the devices and printers section again. Then, click on the printer name twice and stop the print jobs. Take the jammed papers from the HP 3752 printer and try to print a file.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Use the following procedure for solving the printer not printing black or color ink issue is:
- Switch ON the computer and delete the DJ 3752 driver from it.
- Then, remove the HP Deskjet 3752 printer from the computer.
- After that, find the updated version printer driver and save it on the device.
- Install the saved printer driver on the device with the on-screen steps.
- Now, check the HP ink cartridges and ensure that they do not have a problem.
- Finally, move on to the printer print head and clean it.
If you face the same problem with your HP printer, contact our tech support team.