HP Deskjet 3630
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup and Installation
Here are the instructions for HP Deskjet 3630 setup and installation:
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Unboxing
- Open the HP printer package properly.
- Now, take the DJ 3630 printer and place it on a plain surface.
- Remove the packing materials from the outer side of the printer.
- Next, remove the printer outer side coverings.
- Continue with the next setup process.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges are suitable.
- Open the DJ 3630 ink cartridge slots.
- Insert those compatible ink cartridges into the slots.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge slots.
- Make sure the process is completed carefully.
HP Deskjet 3630 Paper Loading
- Pull out the Deskjet 3630 paper tray.
- Keep the bunch of suitable sheets on the paper tray.
- Make sure that the sheets are in proper alignment.
- Close the DJ 3630 paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Deskjet 3630 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 3630 Driver?
The general instructions for compatible version HP Deskjet 3630 driver are:
- Switch ON the Windows/Mac devices.
- Power up the HP printer at the same time.
- Then, check and know the device OS version.
- Find the suitable HP 3630 driver version from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
- For this, open the HP Support website.
- Here, enter details of the printer such as the product type – printer.
- Other details are the product name – HP DeskJet 3630 and OS – Windows OS or Mac OS.
- When you find the driver, download it on the device.
- Follow the steps to go ahead with the installation.
- Complete the prompts on the screen.
- A connection will have to be established between the printer and a wireless network.
- Complete the connection.
- With this, the HP Printer will now be ready to be used.
How to Install Deskjet 3630 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The HP 3630 driver installation steps for Windows computers are:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and know its OS version.
- Download HP Deskjet 3630 driver suitable for the OS version.
- Run the driver file on the computer.
- Continue with the on-screen driver installation steps.
- Complete the driver setup process on a Windows device and print a sample file.
The DJ 3630 driver setup procedure for Mac operating system is:
- Power up the Mac computer.
- Download HP DJ 3630 driver for Mac OS from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Open the HP 3630 driver file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Select a connectivity method when the wizard prompts.
- Complete HP Deskjet 3630 setup and take a test print.
How to Setup Deskjet 3630 driver using CD?
Here are the instructions for Deskjet 3630 driver installation using CD:
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac computer.
- Power up the HP printer as well.
- Open the CD tray of the Mac computer and ensure that it is perfect.
- Keep the HP DJ 3630 driver CD and close the tray.
- Now the driver starts functioning on the computer.
- Proceed with the instructions shown on the screen and finish the process.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction to complete the installation properly.
How to Connect the HP 3630 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The general steps for creating a wireless connection between computer and HP 3630 are:
- Switch ON the computer and confirm to have stable Wi-Fi.
- Now, save the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Extract the HP Smart App setup file on the device.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the installation process.
- Open the HP Smart App file and adjust its settings.
- Select the option- Add Printer on the app home screen.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and add HP 3630 printer to it.
- Lastly, finish HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup and take a test print.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Using a USB Cable?
The procedure to create a USB cord connection between HP 3630 printer and computer is:
- Turn ON the computer and HP DJ 3630 printer.
- After that, take a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the computer.
- Connect the USB cord’s other end to the HP printer.
- Find the HP 3630 printer software suitable for the device and save it.
- Move over to the printer file and open it to start with its installation process.
- Set up the software with the wizard steps and confirm that everything is perfect.
- Finally, add your HP DJ 3630 printer to the device with the on-screen procedure.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3630 Paper jams
The procedure to solve the Deskjet 3630 paper jam problem is:
- Power up the DJ 3630 printer.
- Now, open the HP 3630 paper tray and take the sheets kept on it.
- Check the sheets and confirm to have no jammed paper.
- Then, keep the sheets again on the paper tray with suitable alignment.
If the DJ 3630 printer is still showing the paper jam problem, make a call to us.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer OfflineThe procedure for fixing the HP 3630 printer offline problem is:
- Reboot the Deskjet 3630 printer and desired computer.
- Turn off the wireless router and power it up after some time.
- Check the DJ printer to ensure that it is online.
- Still, if your Deskjet printer is in offline mode, access the computer.
- Access – Devices and Printers section and right-click on your HP 3630 printer name.
- Click on the Use Printer Online option.
If the DJ 3630 printer is still offline, go to the device control panel. Click on the Devices and Printers folder. Choose your DJ printer name two times and cancel the print tasks. Now, take out the jammed papers that are on the printer and print a document.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Solve this HP 3630 printer problem with the following procedure:
- Move on to the preferred computer and turn it ON.
- Delete the Deskjet 3630 printer from the device.
- After that, delete the installed DJ 3630 driver from the computer.
- Find the upgraded version HP 3630 driver and download it on the computer.
- Install the printer driver using the on-screen installation steps.
- Now, check and confirm that ink cartridges are perfect.
- Once all the above instructions are complete, the issue should no longer prevail.
If the HP Deskjet 3630 printer still shows the same problem, call us.