HP DeskJet 2755e setup
HP DeskJet 2755e printer is a Multipurpose All-in-One Printer used for printing, scanning, and copying functions. It produces high-definition images while printing any photos. This printer is suitable for printing copies, drafts, memos, and other everyday documents. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2755e to enjoy uninterrupted printing.
HP DeskJet 2755e printer setup and installation
Follow the instructions below for completing the HP DeskJet 2755e printer setup for the first time.
HP Deskjet 2755e Printer Unboxing
- Unpack the HP printer from the consignment.
- Unseal and remove all the stickers, bubble wraps and plastic covers.
- Remove the packaging material from both inside and outside the printer.
- Explore the printer and its accessories for any damages.
- Place the printer on the flat surface.
- Use the cable which comes along with the printer crate.
- Plug it into a wall outlet and another end to the printer.
- Turn ON the HP DeskJet 2755e printer.
HP Deskjet 2755e Printer Cartridge Setup
- Take the seal from the consignment.
- Pull out the seal of the ink cartridges.
- Open the access door.
- First load the tri color cartridge and then the black cartridge.
- Fix it into cartridge slots safely.
- Make sure it snaps back in place.
HP Deskjet 2755e Paper Loading
- Raise the paper tray in the upwards direction.
- Clean it with a fine cloth.
- Remove any packaging materials if present.
- Take a stack of high quality printing sheets.
- Place the printing sheets in the rear paper cassette.
- Connect the printer and PC with the wireless network.
- Run a test print to ensure the HP Deskjet 2755e setup.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 2755e Driver?
- Turn ON the computer device.
- Open the secured browser and enter the hp official website.
- Type the printer model number,
- Find suitable HP DeskJet 2755e driver.
- Choose the required operating system.
- Begin to download the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How to Install Deskjet 2755e Driver on Windows and Mac?
- Switch ON the printer using the power button.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the browser and visit the official website of HP.
- Choose an apt printer driver and the OS as Windows.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2755e driver download.
- Double click on it and extract the driver file.
- For installation, follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Complete the driver installation and restart the system.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- Hit the settings button and add printer and scanners
- Connect the printer to the computer.
- Now choose any document in the windows and organize test print.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Place the paper in a portrait position in the paper tray.
- Check the level of ink in the cartridges.
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- Link the HP printer and the MAC to a network.
- Go through the guidelines which appear on display
- Complete the driver installation on MAC.
- After downloading, restart the MAC.
- Update the MAC device to the latest version.
- Click the Apple icon, select the applications.
- Click the add printer and scanners.
- The HP printer driver will add the printer
- Now choose any document to take sample print.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2755e driver using CD?
The HP DeskJet 2755e driver is also available in the CD that comes with the printer. Follow the instructions provided below to complete the driver installation.
- Switch ON the computer and draw the CD tray.
- Now, place the new CD from the cover.
- Insert the CD on the device tray and close it.
- Now, the CD begins to run on the computer.
- Extract the driver files.
- Continue with the driver setup.
- Proceed using the on-screen steps.
- Complete the driver installation using the CD.
- Finalize by printing a file.
How to Connect the HP 2755e Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
- Switch ON the computer, router and the printer.
- Feed enough printing sheets in the printer.
- Press the wireless button on the printer once.
- In the control panel now a Wi-Fi direct icon will be seen.
- Now press the I button to print the information page.
- Note down the Wi-Fi direct password and ID.
- Make sure the devices are in the range of the network.
- Now access the wireless network setting
- Choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it.
- Enter the Wi-Fi direct password and click ok.
- Download the HP SMART APP.
- Add the printer to the application and run a test print.
How to connect the HP DeskJet 2755e Printer using the USB connection?
The general process for making a USB cable connection between the device and HP 2652 printer are:
- Switch ON the computer and save the HP 2652 software on it.
- After that, switch ON the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Take an undamaged USB cord and connect it to the HP 2652 printer USB port.
- Do so only when you are prompted to by the wizard.
- After that, connect the other end of the USB cord to the device.
- Now, set up the compatible printer software on the device as per the wizard steps.
- Finally, add your 123 HP DJ 2652 printer to the computer with the procedure on the screen.
HP DeskJet 2755e Troubleshooting
HP DeskJet 2755e printer paper jam
- Switch off the printer.
- Remove the power outlet from the power source.
- Pull the paper tray and remove the printing sheets out.
- Clean the print head.
- Ensure the papers in the paper tray are of high quality.
- Make sure to feed premium quality printing sheets.
- The sheets should not be crushed.
- Now align and place the sheets on the paper tray.
- Turn ON the printer and start printing.
HP DeskJet 2755e printer offline issue
To sort out the HP printer offline issue, Use the troubleshooting steps described below one by one.
- Restart the computer and the HP printer.
- Unplug the HP printer from the power source.
- Restart the router and turn it ON.
- Run an internet speed test to check the network stability.
- Now link the HP printer and the PC to the same network.
- If the problem persists, make sure to set your printer as default in the OS.
HP Deskjet 2755e Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
- Check the level of ink in the cartridges.
- Make sure to use high quality printing paper.
- If the ink is low, fill them with original ink in the cartridges.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slot and close them.
- Link the computer and the HP printer to a wireless network.
- Go to HP smart app > click the printer model number.
- Click clean printheads to clean the printhead.
- Now, choose any file to check printing quality.