HP Deskjet 2700
The HP Deskjet 2700 printer belongs to the one-in-one printer series, where the printer has access to all other features. The all-in-one feature allows the user to print, copy, scan and fax files. It comes with more than one option to connect to a wireless connection and the enhanced features bring out the best of the printer.
To be able to fully utilise the features of the printer, the setup, driver installation and wireless connection should be completed. For further instructions on how to set up the HP Deskjet 2700 printer check the steps below.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Setup and Installation
Here are the instructions for HP Deskjet 2700 setup and installation:
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Unboxing
- Place the printer box on a flat surface.
- Open the box and remove the HP Deskjet 2700 printer from the package.
- Undo all the protective tapes and materials and discard them.
- Remove the tapes that can be found inside the HP Deskjet 2700.
- Note that the designated place chosen should be easily accessible.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Look into the box and unpack the ink cartridges.
- Open it with caution to avoid a mess. Undo the tapes.
- Be cautious to hold the cartridge on the side.
- Locate the access door. Use the printer manual to locate the access door.
- Place the cartridges in the designated slots.
HP Deskjet 2700 Paper Loading
- Draw out the HP Deskjet 2700 paper tray and ensure it is aligned correctly.
- Place high-quality paper in the paper feeding tray.
- Make sure the sheets of paper are aligned for the best printer outputs.
- Push the paper feeding tray back and ensure the side guides are aligned too.
- Proceed to the next step of downloading and installing the driver.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 2700 Driver?
The general instructions for compatible version HP Deskjet 2700 driver are:
- With the first physical setup if the printer is complete, move on to the next step.
- Power up the device and open a preferred browser.
- Here, enter details of the HP Support website.
- Following this, enter details of the printer to gain access to the HP Deskjet 2700 printer driver.
- Enter details such as the printer name and the operating system.
- Enter the model name – HP Deskjet 2700 and complete the process by choosing the operating system from the dropdown menu.
- Following this, download the all-in-one HP Deskjet 2700 printer driver.
- Complete the download to initiate the HP Deskjet 2700 driver installation.
- Complete all the on-screen instructions to proceed with the HP Deskjet 2700 driver installation.
- For the final step, the printer has to be connected to a wireless connection.
How to Install Deskjet 2700 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The HP Deskjet 2700 driver installation steps for Windows computers are:
- Power up the Windows device and open a preferred browser.
- Enter the details of the HP Support website.
- Choose Drivers and Softwares and enter the details of the printer.
- The details that should be entered are the model name – HP Deskjet 2700 and the OS.
- The operating system details should be chosen from the dropdown menu. Choose Windows OS.
- Initiate the download followed by the installation of the HP Deskjet 2700 driver.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
The HP Deskjet 2700 driver setup procedure for Mac operating system is:
- Power up the Mac device and enter the details of the HP Support Page on a suitable driver.
- Enter the details of the printer after choosing Drivers and Software.
- The details that should be entered is the model name – HP Deskjet 2700 and the device’s operating system.
The operating system of the device should be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- In this case, the operating system is the Mac OS.
- Choose the all-in-one HP Deskjet 2700 driver, download and initiate the installation.
- Complete the installation of the HP Deskjet 2700 printer and connect it to a wireless network at the end of the process.
- Click Finish and the installation of the HP Deskjet 2700 driver for a Mac device is complete.
How to Setup Deskjet 2700 driver using CD?
Here are the instructions for Deskjet 2700 driver installation using CD:
- Ensure that the device that will connect to the HP DeskJet 2700 has a CD slot.
- Take the CD carefully and place it on the CD tray.
- Give it a few minutes to load and connect.
- Open the CD and download the HP DeskJet 2700 installation driver
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Give access and permission wherever needed.
- Complete the installation of the HP DeskJet 2700 by clicking Finish.
How to Connect the HP Deskjet 2700 Printer and Computer Wirelessly?
The general steps for creating a wireless connection between computer and HP Deskjet 2700 are:
- Power up the HP DeskJet 2700 printer and the device.
- Note that an active wireless connection is required for the pinter and the device to connect.
- Move over to the printer and choose Setup and then Network Setup.
- Now, save the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Choose the wireless icon followed by the Network Settings.
- Select the desired network from the given list.
- Enter the wireless connections credentials and complete the connection.
- The device should be connected to the same wireless connection as well.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2700 Using a USB Cable?
The procedure to create a USB cord connection between HP Deskjet 2700 printer and computer is:
- Power up the HP DeskJet 2700 and the device.
- Connecting the printer to a device through a USB cable can be completed when the printer driver is being installed.
- After all the on-screen instructions are completed, the installation wizard will prompt for a connection.
- Choose USB. Note that there should be no USB cable connecting the printer and the device.
- The USB cable should be connected when the wizard prompts the connection.
- Connect the USB cable with one end connected to the printer and the other end to the device.
- With this, the USB setup is complete, and the printer and the device will now be connected.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2700 Paper jams
The procedure to solve the Deskjet 2700 paper jam problem is:
- Power up the HP DeskJet 2700 printer.
- The first step is to locate where the paper jam has taken place.
- Note that the paper jam should be identified.
- Look through the paper feeding tray and the access door.
- If there is paper stuck, it has to be removed immediately.
- Pull out the paper with a force so that no bits of paper get left behind.
- Close the paper feeding tray and the printer will begin to function normally.
If the DJ 2700 printer is still showing the paper jam problem, make a call to us.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Offline
The procedure for fixing the HP Deskjet 2700 printer offline problem is:
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection.
- The printer and the device should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- Check if all the cables connecting the printer and the device are intact.
- Make sure the printer and the device’s software and drivers are updated.
- Check if there is an update available and complete it at once.
- Make sure the HP DeskJet 2700 is set as the default printer
- To make this change, open the control panel on the device.
- Choose the printer, HP DeskJet 2700, and right-click on it.
- Select the option Set as Default.
- This will allow the HP DeskJet 2700 printer to be back online.
Call our customer support experts for additional info.
If the DJ 2700 printer is still offline, go to the device control panel. Click on the Devices and Printers folder. Choose your DJ printer name two times and cancel the print tasks. Now, take out the jammed papers that are on the printer and print a document.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Solve this HP 2700 printer problem with the following procedure:
- Power up the printer and the device that the HP DeskJet 2700 is connected to.
- Complete the first few obvious issues.
- Check the printer cartridges. Make sure there is sufficient ink.
- Check if the ink cartridge is free of any physical damage.
- Replace the cartridges if necessary.
- Then check if the print head is clear and there are no blocks in the nozzles.
- Complete the checks and restart the printer.
- With this, the issue of the HP DeskJet 2700 printer not printing in colour or black ink will be removed.
If the HP Deskjet 2700 printer still shows the same problem, call us.