It’s very common to get the HP Deskjet 2633 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi and it can be due to several reasons. Try to ensure whether the printer and the system are free from other issues to escape from this type of error. Use the given steps to find the reason for this error and then try to analyse using the given guidelines.
Reason for not connecting to Wi-Fi:
- Incorrect network connectivity.
- Improper network configuration details like password or user name.
- Invalid or outdated driver details.
- The printer may not recognize the wireless connectivity.
- Inactive wireless router function.
- Interrupted network function.
- Error on system driver updates.
Steps to rectify the Error- HP Deskjet 2633 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi:
- First & foremost, you have to check the physical connection of the printer with your naked eye.
- Attempt to ensure the printer to the HP account and obtain the support from the HP manual or Official page reference.
- Make sure the network is stable and try to get the quality paper sheets into the input tray.
- Ensure that the input tray has the quality and recommended size paper sheets.
- Operate through the HP Manual and turn ON the printer to proceed next.
- Next, connect through the printer control panel settings on the printer and select the setup or wireless menu to proceed with the network settings.
- Connect through the settings and attempt to clear all the print queues and reboot the printer & system at the same time.
- If you see any kind of updates shown, update the Firmware using the active network.
- Select the network settings and ensure with the network credentials like name & password.
- Try to confirm with the printer basic connections and proceed next to the input tray and ink cartridges.
- Keep the wireless router nearby the printer for its efficient work.
- Use the power cycle method properly using the HP manual source support.
- Want to know the correct network details, use the Network configuration test print to inspect the network stability & functionality.
- Finally, Restart the HP Deskjet 2633 printer setup and try to assign the print work using the active network connection on hp printer.
Call Our Technical Team for instant support on the HP Printer-related issues in no time.