HP Deskjet 2132
The printer has two ink cartridges – Tri-color and black. Its input paper tray handles 20 cards, 20 photo paper, and five envelopes. The output paper tray of the HP 2132 printer manages ten cards, 25 sheets, and five envelopes. The HP Deskjet 2132 printer has a duty cycle of one thousand pages in a month. Using this printer is not a difficult task, but a proper setup of the printer is necessary. On this page, we have clearly listed out how to set up the HP 2132 printer. Additionally, we have listed instructions for driver & network setup and troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Setup and Installation
The HP Deskjet 2132 setup process begins with unboxing the new printer and finishes with placing compatible sheets.
- Access the HP Deskjet 2132 printer pack and open it.
- Get the printer and keep it adjacent to the place where the electric socket is there.
- Tear off the outer printer packaging.
- Then, tear off the printer’s inner packaging.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Cartridge Setup
- Open the cartridge slots of the HP DJ 2132 printer.
- Make sure that printer cartridge slots do not have any problems.
- Then, take out the ink cartridges from the package.
- Install the ink cartridges properly into the slots.
HP Deskjet 2132 Paper Loading
- Take a bunch of compatible sheets for Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Then, open the printer input paper tray and confirm that there is no issue.
- Place the sheets properly on the tray.
- Close the 123 HP Dj 2132 printer paper tray.
- Continue with the driver installation to complete the HP Deskjet 2132 setup process.
How to Download Compatible HP Deskjet 2132 Driver?
The simple process for downloading Compatible HP Deskjet 2132 Driver is:
- Turn on the computer and know the OS version.
- Search for the compatible printer driver from the website 123.hp.com/setup 2132.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2132 driver on the computer.
How to Install Deskjet 2132 Driver on Windows and Mac?
The steps to download the Deskjet 2132 driver file on the Windows computer are:
- Turn ON the Windows device and check its OS (version).
- Search for 123.hp.com/dj2132 driver file for your suitable OS.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2132 driver on the windows computer.
- Access the folder where the DJ driver file is and open it.
- The driver setup process begins; continue with the on-screen steps.
- Install the printer driver and take a sample print.
The general instructions for HP Deskjet 2132 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Switch on the Mac operating system and know the version of your OS.
- Find HP Deskjet 2132 driver compatible with your OS version from the 123.hp.com/setup 2132 official website.
- Download the driver on the computer and open the driver file.
- Proceed with the driver installation steps on the wizard.
- Install the Deskjet printer driver and open a file on the computer.
- Finally, take a test print.
How to Setup Deskjet 2132 driver using CD?
The procedure to set up HP DJ 2132 driver on the computer with CD ROM is:
- Take out the CD Rom from the pack and ensure to have no issue with it.
- After that, Turn ON the Windows/Mac computer and open the CD tray.
- Place your CD ROM onto the tray and then load it & wait until the CD starts running.
- After that, continue with the on-screen steps and finish the driver installation.
- Take a print of a document to confirm the HP Deskjet 2132 driver installation is proper.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2132 Using a USB Cable?
The instructions to connect the DJ 2132 printer to the device via a USB cord are:
- Power up the Deskjet 2132 printer and Mac/Windows computer.
- Get an undamaged USB cord and connect one end of the cord to your computer.
- After that, connect the USB cord’s other end to the HP 2132 printer.
- Save the HP Deskjet 2132 printer software file on the device.
- Extract the software file on your device and set it up using the wizard steps.
- Then, add the Deskjet printer to the preferred computer as per the wizard steps.
- Lastly, print a sample document to confirm the USB cord setup is efficient.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2132 Paper jams
The instructions for solving the paper blocked problem are:
- Initially, deactivate HP Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Open the paper tray of the Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Now, check the paper tray and ensure that it does not have any issues.
- Check the sheets in the input paper tray and confirm that everything is fine.
- Place compatible sheets on the paper tray with accurate alignment.
- Activate the HP 2132 printer and try to print a sample file.
Still, if you face the same paper jam problem, contact us.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Offline
Here is the set of procedures to solve the HP 2312 printer offline issue:
- Firstly, reboot the Deskjet 2132 printer and desired computer.
- Switch off the router and switch ON it after a few minutes.
- Now, check the 123 HP DJ 2132 printer to ensure that it is online.
- If still your HP 2132 printer is in offline mode, access the computer.
- Click the Start button and choose the Control panel from the given list.
- Select the Devices and Printer folder on the device and select your DJ printer name.
- Now, right-click on your DJ printer name & click- Use Printer Online.
Contact our tech team if you require any additional assistance.
Now if you still see the printer in offline mode, go to – Devices and Printers. Then, select your Deskjet 2132 name 2 times and cancel the print jobs. Remove the jammed papers that are in the printer and try to take a print.
HP Deskjet 2132 Printer Not Printing Color or Black Ink
Here are the set of instructions to fix up the DJ printer not printing black/ color ink:
- Remove the HP Deskjet 2132 printer from your computer.
- Then, remove the HP Deskjet 2132 driver from the computer.
- Access the driver file and open it on the computer.
- Install the Deskjet driver with the instructions on the wizard.
- Take the ink cartridges and ensure that the ink levels are precise.
- Move on to the HP DJ 2132 printer print head and properly clean it.
Call our tech experts if the Deskjet printer is still not printing color/black inks.