This is a common issue that takes place with the printer. There could be an issue with the HP printer wifi setup facing. This takes place mostly because there could have been an interruption with the wifi connection while the setup was taking place. Here, we provide you with the instructions that are needed to connect the HP printer to the wifi connection there has been an issue with the wifi failed problem.
Additionally, to extend our assistance, you can contact us for professional help. We will assist to answer the question of how to fix the HP printer wifi setup failed problem.
One of the main reasons behind the wifi setup failure problem for the HP printer is the interruption that could have happened while the user connected the printer to the wireless connection.
Connect the WPS push button to connect the HP printer to the wireless connection
- Power up the HP printer and the wireless connection.
- Note that the printer should be near the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable.
- If there is an issue with the stability, there could be a connectivity issue.
- Make sure the wireless connection is stable. Proceed after performing a speed check.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and the wireless router.
- For the printer, press and hold down the wireless icon button.
- For the router, press and hold down the small button that indicated WPS.
- It should be pressed down at the same time and the connection will be established.
What to do if the connection with the printer and the wifi has not been successful?
- Turn on the printer to the wireless connection to make sure the connection is active.
- The wireless connection should be stable, if not, restart the printer.
- Move over to the wireless connection and press and hold the power button.
- Wait for all the LED lights to be turned off and allow the wireless connection to remain turned off.
- Connect the wireless connection back online and proceed further to check the stability of the connection.
This should assist in answering the question of how to fix the HP Printer Wifi Setup failed problem. Despite these efforts, if there are further issues with the printer, users continue to have the option of getting in touch with us. Drop-in your details for our team to contact you to further provide help to resolve the HP printer issue.